To add a listing, email [email protected]. Basic listings are provided free of charge as a community service. Featured listings, which include a photograph and 100-word description, are available for a nominal annual fee. Email [email protected].
ADDICTION RECOVERY / SUPPORT
HIV AND STD TESTING / TREATMENT
— First and third Wednesday at Absolutecare, 2484 Briarcliff Road NE, Suite 24, Atlanta, GA 30329 (in Loehmann's Plaza), from 5-7:30 p.m., 404-231-4431.
— Second and fourth Thursday, Stand Inc., 3423 Covington Drive, Decatur, GA 30032, 4:30-6:30 p.m., syphilis screening only, 404-284-9878
— First and third Thursday, Evolution Satellite, 250 Auburn Ave. Suite 600 B, Atlanta, GA 30303, syphilis screening only, 404-524-5441.
— First and third Saturday, AID Atlanta, 1605 Peachtree St., Atlanta, GA 30309, 404-870-7740.
HIV PREVENTION / SUPPORT / SERVICES
* Monday, HIV and Middle Age, 1-2:30 p.m., meets at Gainesville Health Center, 678-517-2817.
* Monday, Living Well with HIV: For Long Term Survivors, 7-8:30 p.m., 404-589-9040 ext. 206, meets at Positive Impact.
* Tuesday, Entre Amigos, 5-7 p.m., for Spanish-speaking individuals at least 18 years of age, meets at AIDGwinnett, 678-517-2817.
* Wednesday, Support and Spirituality, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., meets at 2801 Buford Hwy (I-85 and North Druid Hills Road), Atlanta, GA 30329, 404-876-2216 or 404-325-3401.
* Last Wednesday of every month, Para Vivir Mejor, meets at Cobb Douglas Health Center, 678-517-2817.
* Thursday, HIV/AIDS Women’s Support Group, 1-2 p.m., 404-589-9040 ext. 211, meets at Positive Impact.
* Thursday, The Next Step: Managing HIV in Your Life, 6 – 7:30 p.m., 404-589-9040, ext. 123, meets at Positive Impact.
* Brother to Brother (B2B) for African American/black men. To register, call office 404-589-9040 (preferred method) or email [email protected].
* Relationships, Intimacy & Sex Experience (RISE) for Caucasian/White Men. To register, call office 404-589-9040 (preferred method) or email [email protected].
* MAN-R.I.S.E. Project for White and Latino Men. To register, call office 404-589-9040 (preferred method) or email [email protected].
* D-Up! for African American/Black Men. To register, call office 404-589-9040 (preferred method) or email [email protected].
Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by ZooTemplate.Com